As COVID-19 continues to devastate Pennsylvania, utility terminations remain a threat to public health and safety. Here’s what you can…
You can get help over the phone for all cases we handle by calling (215) 981-3700. You can leave a message and an advocate will return your call. Please see “Get Legal Help Now” below for additional information or visit our Services page.
To protect the health and safety of our clients, staff, and community, all Community Legal Services staff are working remotely. We cannot see new or current clients in person.
- Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) is ending soon. See “Information for Workers” below for more information.
- Coronavirus testing is covered by Medical Assistance and CHIP, including in many cases for immigrants
- Paid sick days are available to Philadelphia workers in the crisis
- Pennsylvania court processes and hearing dates have changed. See the Courts page for more information.
- Currently there are no legal foreclosures and few legal evictions in Philadelphia. See “Information for Renters” and Information for Homeowners” below for more information.
Please see below for up-to-date information and news on rights and resources for Philadelphians and Pennsylvanians dealing with the Coronavirus pandemic.