People are at risk of getting their utilities shut off, even though we are in the middle of a pandemic…
You can get help over the phone for all cases we handle by calling (215) 981-3700. You can leave a message and an advocate will return your call. Please see “Get Legal Help Now” below for additional information or visit our Services page.
To protect the health and safety of our clients, staff, and community, all Community Legal Services staff are working remotely. We cannot see new or current clients in person.
- Coronavirus testing is covered by Medical Assistance and CHIP, including in many cases for immigrants
- Paid sick days are available to Philadelphia workers in the crisis
- All Pennsylvania courts are closed until at least May 29.
- Currently there are no legal evictions or foreclosures in Philadelphia
- You may be entitled to a federal stimulus payment. Find out more here.
Please see below for up-to-date information and news on rights and resources for Philadelphians and Pennsylvanians dealing with the Coronavirus pandemic.