Did You Lose Your Job and Now Have No Income? You May Qualify for Diversion Payments from the County Assistance Office.

You are here:
Go to Top
CLS is accepting new clients by phone only. Call 215-981-3700 to get legal help.
Please note that assistance for certain issues is limited from Dec 20 2021-Jan 3 2022.