CLS’ Housing Unit assists low-income tenants living in public and subsidized housing, including PHA public housing, Section 8 voucher, Section 8 project-based, HUD, private public housing, and Tax Credit housing in the City of Philadelphia. Areas of assistance include:
• Termination from the Section 8 program
• Disability accommodations
• Admissions advice
• Rent calculation and utility allowance problems
• Repair problems
• Some emergency transfers
• PHA grievance hearings
• Domestic violence and sexual assault-related housing issues
• Other issues involving public and subsidized housing, such as adding or removing family members from a lease or re-certification issues.
CLS or one of our partner agencies will do our best to return your call within 2-3 business days. We receive more calls than we can answer at the moment, please review PhillyTenant.org first as we have included lots of information, links and templates for your use.