Site Tools

Current Size: 100%



Having a problem with your landlord?  We help people who have legal problems related to housing—either privately leased or subsidized by the government.   We help with many problems including eviction, illegal lockouts, maintenance problems, transfers, and domestic violence issues.

How to get help

Walk-in Intake

Community Legal Services
Center City Office

1424 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Monday and Wednesday (Landlord-Tenant)
Tuesday and Thursday (Public Housing)
9:00 am - 12:00 pm