Some of the ID Services we offer:
- Trouble-shooting – what is the fastest and most efficient route to get ID
- Applying for Social Security Card, Birth Certificate and PennDOT photo ID on behalf of someone without ID
- Assistance collecting documents from schools, medical providers, etc.
- Referring clients for legal name changes to VIP if/when necessary
- Providing clients with verification letters stating that CLS is working with them to get their identity documents and that we can verify his/her identity.
- Advocating with Social Security, Vital Records and PennDOT on behalf of clients
- Advocating for clients who need ID for their probation/parole officer, the welfare office, SSA, etc.
How to get help:
Community Legal Services
North Philadelphia Law Center
1410 West Erie Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19140
9:00 am -12:00 pm