Site Tools

Current Size: 100%



We may be able to help you get the health care you need and get medical insurance if you have a physical or mental disability.  

We also help if you are having problems with a nursing home or a personal care home. If you are told you have to leave a nursing home or personal care home against your will or you have concerns about the quality of your care or you feel your rights as a resident are being violated, you should contact us.

We can also help you with advice or representation if you have applied to receive care in your home through the Medicaid waiver program and you have been denied, or if you are currently receiving these services in your home and your services are being reduced or terminated.

How to get help

Walk-in Intake

Community Legal Services
North Philadelphia Law Center

1410 West Erie Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19140
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
9:00 am -12:00 pm