This information was last updated on Wednesday, April 1, at 2:30 p.m.
All courts and related offices in Pennsylvania will remain closed until April 30. This includes both Philadelphia Municipal Court and the Court of Common Pleas. The Courts have made some exceptions, however, included here.
If you are a parent with a child in the child welfare system, CLS may be able to provide legal help. Please call our Family Advocacy Hotline at 215-981-3765.
All three Early Learning Resource Center (ELRC, formerly CCIS) offices in Philadelphia are closed to the public. Staff are available to assist you by phone or e-mail Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.. You can reach the ELRC in any of the following ways:
- By calling (215) 382-4762
- By sending an e-mail to ELRC-Eligibility@caringpeoplealliance.org
- Using the drop box located at each of their three offices if you need to hand deliver any documents.
- 2363-2371 Welsh Road – 19114
- 1701 W. Lehigh Ave., Suite 2102-2103 – 19132
- 5548 Chestnut St., 2nd floor – 19139
Philadelphia WIC offices are still open, except the Overbrook office. If you participate in WIC, the nutrition program for women, infants and children, please go in NOW to add up to three months’ benefits to your eWIC card.
- Overbrook clients can go to other WIC offices.
- Children and babies do not need to go for appointments.
- Parents can designate a proxy to go in for them.
- If you don’t have an appointment, it’s advised to call before going to the office.
If you receive mental health or substance abuse services, please note these are considered essential services and will remain open. You may be able to continue your treatment via phone or video call. Please contact your treatment provider for more information.